How & Why I Started Blogging
It is not an easy journey because i have problems/challenges
Challenges I Face As a Blogger
* Lack of constant power supply
* Poor/expensive Internet services
* Time: as a student it is very difficult to manage school time with blogging.
But am happy all of this never weighed me down in my blogging journey.
Am not a gossip type like i said earlier, so let me not write too much lol. Below are stats of Nobleloaded so far, although not really better. Please see it as a starting point for me, because am still growing…
Number of posts: 184
Number of comments: 225
Facebook page likes: 1,274(like my page here
Twitter followers: 480(follow me here
Google+: 17 Followers(Follow
Guest Bloggers: 4
I have tried almost all the monetizing method i know on my blog. From ad networks to affiliate marketing. I have not earned so much from these mediums(maybe none). I’ve earned a few thousands of naira, from writing articles for other blogs, mostly, as a ghost Blogger.
Despite that, i have not given up because that was not what brought me into blogging(although making money is involved).
Blog of the Week on Zealmat.com
My greatest achievement is the people i have been able to meet online through blogging.
I want to take this time to appreciate everyone who has helped this blog in one way or the other.
– I’ll not forget to give God thanks for the journey so far.
– My mum: Thanks for tolerating me staying up late at night to blog(although at first you didnt know what i did).
– Abas Etop: I’ve missed you here online, cant forget when we started this together, hope to see you online again.
– Precious Agbontan: I’m happy and thankful for your support this far(remembering the days of wapka together)
– Grace Joseph: Thanks my sister from another mother for all your support.
– Promise Excel: My brother from the planet of FB(lol), we met recently but we have established a bond that no element on earth can break, thanks for everything.
– Mathias Amodu: Another brother, i appreciate the encourgement you gave me on your blog and also the support so far.
– Prince Odafe: You’ve been a great friend within a short time, thanks.
– Jide Ogunsanya: My boss, you’ve realy inspired me a long way, even before i started blogging, could remember when i said i’ll love to add you on FB and you sent a request. Thanks for your ebook “OGBONGE GUIDE TO BLOGGER”
– Mazino Oyolo: Thanks for your support bro, i appreciate.
– Tunde Sanusi: We had problems when i started but am happy it is now in the past.
– Angela Devies: Although not a professional yet, you still believed in me and seeked my support.
– Akpene Jacob: Thanks for your support in the journey.
If I didn’t mention your name, it does not mean that you’re not important. I appreciate everyone equally who has been there for me.
– Getting a custom domain
– Get a new laptop
– Increase my blog traffics
– Increase my social media followers
– Start creating videos for my YouTube channel
– Get more serious with my blog.
Thanks for being part of that journey and dream, Please show your support by dropping a comment