How & Why I Started Blogging
It is not an easy journey because i have problems/challenges
Challenges I Face As a Blogger
* Lack of constant power supply
* Poor/expensive Internet services
* Time: as a student it is very difficult to manage school time with blogging.
But am happy all of this never weighed me down in my blogging journey.
Am not a gossip type like i said earlier, so let me not write too much lol. Below are stats of Nobleloaded so far, although not really better. Please see it as a starting point for me, because am still growing…
Number of posts: 184
Number of comments: 225
Facebook page likes: 1,274(like my page here
Twitter followers: 480(follow me here
Google+: 17 Followers(Follow
Guest Bloggers: 4
I have tried almost all the monetizing method i know on my blog. From ad networks to affiliate marketing. I have not earned so much from these mediums(maybe none). I’ve earned a few thousands of naira, from writing articles for other blogs, mostly, as a ghost Blogger.
Despite that, i have not given up because that was not what brought me into blogging(although making money is involved).
Blog of the Week on Zealmat.com
My greatest achievement is the people i have been able to meet online through blogging.
I want to take this time to appreciate everyone who has helped this blog in one way or the other.
– I’ll not forget to give God thanks for the journey so far.
– My mum: Thanks for tolerating me staying up late at night to blog(although at first you didnt know what i did).
– Abas Etop: I’ve missed you here online, cant forget when we started this together, hope to see you online again.
– Precious Agbontan: I’m happy and thankful for your support this far(remembering the days of wapka together)
– Grace Joseph: Thanks my sister from another mother for all your support.
– Promise Excel: My brother from the planet of FB(lol), we met recently but we have established a bond that no element on earth can break, thanks for everything.
– Mathias Amodu: Another brother, i appreciate the encourgement you gave me on your blog and also the support so far.
– Prince Odafe: You’ve been a great friend within a short time, thanks.
– Jide Ogunsanya: My boss, you’ve realy inspired me a long way, even before i started blogging, could remember when i said i’ll love to add you on FB and you sent a request. Thanks for your ebook “OGBONGE GUIDE TO BLOGGER”
– Mazino Oyolo: Thanks for your support bro, i appreciate.
– Tunde Sanusi: We had problems when i started but am happy it is now in the past.
– Angela Devies: Although not a professional yet, you still believed in me and seeked my support.
– Akpene Jacob: Thanks for your support in the journey.
If I didn’t mention your name, it does not mean that you’re not important. I appreciate everyone equally who has been there for me.
– Getting a custom domain
– Get a new laptop
– Increase my blog traffics
– Increase my social media followers
– Start creating videos for my YouTube channel
– Get more serious with my blog.
Thanks for being part of that journey and dream, Please show your support by dropping a comment
Congratulations Emma on your one year with Noble loaded. I hope you grow and expand beyond your wildest expectations.
Keep soaring bro
Thank you for your words bro.
Wow! Nobleloaded has now been 1year old and I am very happy to hear this even with alot of achievement till now. Ans another WOW! My name was listed, Emmanuel ekanem you will make it above your blogging expectation, God will promote you till the highest level and you will never experience rise and fall.
I love to hear this and it really move my spirit…your journey will never be in vain in Jesus name.
Congratulations! I will like to blog this too.
Amen! Thanks, and i'll love to see it on your blog.
Happy birthday to your blog bro!
Thanks for the mention and yes, its now in the past *winks*
Bigger You:) and i wish you more success.
You rock bro… Thank you!
happy birthday to u http://nobleloaded.blogspot.com/2016/08/congratulation-nobleloaded-is-one.html i wish u success from this day onward. i'll be always their for you whenever you need me bro.
Thank you so much for your support
Friends ask me what is your differentiator? What is that which works for you? I say "Focus". You are so focused my friend, remain focused remain successful! Congratulations!
Am just out of words, you are a BROTHER, thank you so much for everything.
Congratulations Nobloaded…. I pray that you get all the things you listed here as way forward.
Sure by God's grace i'll get them, thanks Jacob
Congrats Emmanuel Ekanem. May God Almighty continually bless and prosper the works of your hands.You will grow from grace to grace.Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate.
Amen!! Thank you so much ma'am
Congratulations Master Emmanuel, success is yours in years to come, keep it up
Thank you bro.
I like your courage.
You are real especially the part you said "you've not made any money yet" from blogging not like most fake ones that claim to be what they aren't .
Chief I see huge wealth coming to you through blogging.