For you to have stumbled upon this guide, that is enough reason that you’re looking for ways to install windows exe files be it windows xp, windows 7, windows 8/8.1 or windows 10 on android device, and the only way to get this to work is by converting these files to android apk so that it can be in an installable format.
At the end of this tutorial, you should be able to run exe files on android. You might be wondering if there is an exe file opener for android, anyways, you’ll get to know about that before the end of this tutorial. Mind you, our main objective is to convert exe files to apk and not an exe file opener but more like an exe to apk for android or an exe to apk file converter.
How To Convert EXE To APK Using Conversion Tool
In this guide, I’ll be using a very handy tool called exe to apk file converter. So all you need to do is to download the tool(you can search google for it),and also follow the procedure as described.
1. First download the EXE to APK file converter tool.
2. Install and launch the program on your windows computer.
3. After that, open the EXE to APK file converter folder and you’ll get some files inside it
4. Now, launch the EXE to APK converter tool.
5. After that, select “I have a portable application” and click next.
6. Select the exe file you wish to convert and select convert
7. Conversion process would take few minutes depending on the file size you’re converting.
Recommended: How To Use VLC Player For An OnScreen Video Capture
That’s it on how to convert exe to apk. Once you’re done, you can then send the converted exe file to your android device and enjoy.
Please do share this tutorial among friends, and dont forget to drop your comments
very helpful post thank you https://flashfile9.blogspot.com/search/label/Flash%20File