We all know that twitter always verify accouts which are owned by famous people in their platform, today i’m going to show you how to get verified on twitter without being famous.
How do you feel when you see some twitter account verified? Happy is’nt, how will you now feel if you get your own twitter account verified. Wow! It’ll be great!.
It is now easier to get verified on twitter unlike before, because twitter now make their verification form available to the public, and when you meet their requirement, BOOM! You will get verified.
How To Be Verified On Twitter
Follow the steps below
1. Visit verification request form web page and make sure you are logged into your Twitter account to proceed.
2. Then Confirm the username you would like to be verified with.
3. You will automatically be asked to submit a request for the account you are logged into.
4. Click continue when you’re ready.
If you are a company or corporation, check the box at the bottom-left corner of the screen to indicate it.
5. Add any missing information. If your Twitter account lacks any information that is required to submit a request, you will be notified on the next page. Add this information to your Twitter, and then return to the page to continue.
6. Check the section on Increasing Your Changes of Verification for a list of the information you’ll need to have in order to be eligible to make a request.
7. Enter websites as references. Provide to 2 or more websites or blog url that can be used to identify your account.
You will also need to scan and upload a legible copy of a government-issued ID.
Note: You should provide instances of your appearances in the news, high-traffic content producers, or other evidence of your public influence.
8. Now fill on why you think they should verify you In the box below.
9. Click the blue “Next” button at the bottom of the screen. You will be taken to page asking you to confirm your submission.
10. Click “Submit.” Your request will be sent for a review. Once a decision has been made, you will be notified via e-mail.
If they think you are qualified, you will be contacted by Twitter’s @Verified account for instructions on verifying your account via direct message.
If You are VERIFIED, i’ll advice you not to edit information on your account like your username, email etc. Because this could make twitter take back the verified button from you.